Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 84
15-19 Bracket - Bgs are popping in Twink Battleground Brackets
  1. #11
    Twink Chi Twink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    445
    Likes (Given)
    39
    Likes (Received)
    22

    Re: Bgs are popping

    Them rogues broke up Im in a normal PUG game

  2. #12
    imnot2
    Guest

    Re: Bgs are popping

    Supposedly i claimed i wanted pops so badly but then i afked. Havnt ever claimed that or afked 1 game today, just decided to stop queing cuz cba playing vs rogue teams. Maybe you shouldnt bitch to Arakant Drama, and maybe you should stop playing US b4 u start judging me. Also if u got anything to cry about say it to me, not to Arkant.

  3. #13
    the true profit

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    Likes (Given)
    51
    Likes (Received)
    270

    Re: Bgs are popping

    oh snap nigga ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!
    pwn

  4. #14
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    306
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    32

    Re: Bgs are popping

    Quote Originally Posted by imnot2 View Post
    Supposedly i claimed i wanted pops so badly but then i afked. Havnt ever claimed that or afked 1 game today, just decided to stop queing cuz cba playing vs rogue teams. Maybe you shouldnt bitch to Arakant Drama, and maybe you should stop playing US b4 u start judging me. Also if u got anything to cry about say it to me, not to Arkant.
    I am sure he didn't mean to talk shit about you, he just used you as an example to make his point.

    Is that an alias by the way?

  5. #15
    Retired. The Saint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,761
    Likes (Given)
    230
    Likes (Received)
    659

    Re: Bgs are popping

    Quote Originally Posted by imnot2 View Post
    Supposedly i claimed i wanted pops so badly but then i afked. Havnt ever claimed that or afked 1 game today, just decided to stop queing cuz cba playing vs rogue teams. Maybe you shouldnt bitch to Arakant Drama, and maybe you should stop playing US b4 u start judging me. Also if u got anything to cry about say it to me, not to Arkant.
    anyone playing on US severs (i've played there too) dont have the right to complain about EU 19s. they're not helping activity ( nor am i) so i dont see the problem tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by #Idiote View Post
    tl;dr Drama is a grade A jerkjob who deserves zero attention and we're giving him it.

  6. #16
    imnot2
    Guest

    Re: Bgs are popping

    Quote Originally Posted by Lejn View Post
    I am sure he didn't mean to talk shit about you, he just used you as an example to make his point.

    Is that an alias by the way?
    if it were an alias u would know.

  7. #17
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    306
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    32

    Re: Bgs are popping

    Quote Originally Posted by imnot2 View Post
    if it were an alias u would know.
    What are you trying to say?

  8. #18
    Retired. The Saint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,761
    Likes (Given)
    230
    Likes (Received)
    659

    Re: Bgs are popping

    fight! fight! fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by #Idiote View Post
    tl;dr Drama is a grade A jerkjob who deserves zero attention and we're giving him it.

  9. #19
    Master Twink Mesikämmen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,073
    Likes (Given)
    626
    Likes (Received)
    544

    Re: Bgs are popping

    It was fun until Blackout came in with his double PvP power gems, which is around 20-25% more damage. 1,5k eviscerates without berserking / stacks, balanced. Opening a ticket...

  10. #20
    xxHolylipzqtxoxotwinkerxx
    Guest

    Re: Bgs are popping

    I believe imnot2 to be an alias of imnot.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •