Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Realm Recruitment + LFG - Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos. in F2P Twinking

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

Is anyone interested in watching the arenas/ some bgs I recorded awhile ago? Not going to put them on youtube if nobody cares, but I just remembered I had them!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

On vacation, but wanted to send this your way. I know we've talked about faction mechanics before, but this guy has some interesting points related to faction and BG queues.

On Faction Imbalance in Random Battleground Populations | Cynwise's Warcraft Manual

Cheers!
    Likes srs bsns liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hey it's Cynwise! I got turned on to twinking when a Google search for "f2p wow" led me to a post on his old "Green Tinted Goggles" blog about the possibilities of trial twinking.

Pug

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Herd u were recruiting Hunters?
    Hallo.

Pug

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunwatcher View Post
    On vacation, but wanted to send this your way. I know we've talked about faction mechanics before, but this guy has some interesting points related to faction and BG queues.

On Faction Imbalance in Random Battleground Populations | Cynwise's Warcraft Manual

Cheers!
    An interesting read indeed, but I must say there are quite a few parts I disagree with. Not saying I do not understand what he is saying, as I used to have the same analytical and critical mindset, but bottom line he has some facts wrong and some assumptions to correct. For starters; The assumption that dots of all sizes can leave and that ONLY small dots can join is quite wrong. If my experience is half the size of my dot, & let's use me for an example here,(played since patch 1.4, quit at Panda release) and I just recently came back to screw around on some trial twinking, would my dot not already be pretty "fatty"?
    Anyways, just some flaws with the logic that I see. He does bring up a few good points however.
    /ding 20

Twink

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sly

Love, Riptides (:
    Likes Sly liked this post

I don't like the drugs, but the drugs like me.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hey guys. Dunno if anyone remembers me (only played for probably a month on this server) but I'm gonna make a rogue and play again.

Hope to see y'all there.
    Venemist, the guy with a fish on his head.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Venemist View Post
    Hey guys. Dunno if anyone remembers me (only played for probably a month on this server) but I'm gonna make a rogue and play again.

Hope to see y'all there.
    Yep I remember you, you had the fish on your head lol

I believe it's pretty quite on here now but hopefully people are starting to trickle back

Fluffy

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mostly everyone plays alliance atm .

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowjobs View Post
    Mostly everyone plays alliance atm .

Damn. And here I just spent an hour playing a blood elf :P

Guess I'll roll Alliance. I really hope WoD lets me not have to farm heirlooms anymore so I can play all the classes. At least I can get the eyepatch, I guess.
    Venemist, the guy with a fish on his head.

Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread Information