Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77
20-29 Bracket - 24 Spriest BiS Gear in Twink Battleground Brackets
  1. #41
    the Bloodthirsty leotseddap's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,150
    Likes (Given)
    187
    Likes (Received)
    165

    Re: 24 Spriest BiS Gear

    Just trying to insult me now with a new picture because you are not right? Kid go to sleep

    Want to know how the Aerie Peak F2P community was created? Check this and that
    Want to join Wandering isle stayers? Check it Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    As for me not giving a crap about the community -- I don't twink, so why would I care?

  2. #42
    killuminati droodwar's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    255
    Likes (Given)
    115
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: 24 Spriest BiS Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by leotseddap View Post
    Just trying to insult me now with a new picture because you are not right? Kid go to sleep

    I can't I'm at work for another 30mins you've been lovely to talk to though

    And that's a cute little Jpeg you've made there. You heard that blizzard won't accept screenshots of your current issue as its not proof... Same thing applies here. I know what I saw. I'm not the only one.
    Last edited by droodwar; 10-17-2012 at 09:35 PM.

    Work in progress - Houdni F2P Frost Mage, Aggramar EU
    Work in progress - Ashn F2P Warrior, Aggramar EU
    Sig above created by me, accepting work for small fee.

  3. #43
    Lil
    Lil is offline
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,891
    Likes (Given)
    407
    Likes (Received)
    852

    Re: 24 Spriest BiS Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by droodwar View Post
    You say they're OP but we've established compared to resto druids, priests, they're not that OP are they buddy... I don't have swiftmend on CD and the ability to run like fuck from anything in sight... Mobility is limited quite a bit.

    Hunter Utility the past few expansions? one shot anything in sight? GY Farm? HUMOUR ME
    So Hpals aren't OP because they don't have the mobility of Rdruids.. OK lol if thats what you think. Hpals are totally underpowered and you rerolled a Hpal because you knew how bad they were.

    Hunts did farm you're right. So did druids, pallies, rogues etc.. You name the class I've been farmed by it more then 50 times. Learn your OPness on your Hpal and stop complaining about spriests.

    You're a 24 healer. If anything beats you 1v1 you are bad.

  4. #44
    the Bloodthirsty leotseddap's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,150
    Likes (Given)
    187
    Likes (Received)
    165

    Re: 24 Spriest BiS Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by droodwar View Post

    And that's a cute little Jpeg you've made there. You heard that blizzard won't accept screenshots of your current issue as its not proof... Same thing applies here. I know what I saw. I'm not the only one.
    You are having an issue with sp (and eyes). Not me and atleast i brought that picture showing the damage of mb.. yours are just empty words and read my other posts again with the explenation why sp damage could be so high but it cant be done by just a mb crit in bg. Im not defending sp in anyway but i am a realist seeing things that cant be done and react.

    Ps we could just battletag and go enter bg and i could show the facts real time.
    Last edited by leotseddap; 10-17-2012 at 10:08 PM.
    Want to know how the Aerie Peak F2P community was created? Check this and that
    Want to join Wandering isle stayers? Check it Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    As for me not giving a crap about the community -- I don't twink, so why would I care?

  5. #45
    killuminati droodwar's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    255
    Likes (Given)
    115
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: 24 Spriest BiS Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by Lillhunter View Post
    So Hpals aren't OP because they don't have the mobility of Rdruids.. OK lol if thats what you think. Hpals are totally underpowered and you rerolled a Hpal because you knew how bad they were.

    Hunts did farm you're right. So did druids, pallies, rogues etc.. You name the class I've been farmed by it more then 50 times. Learn your OPness on your Hpal and stop complaining about spriests.

    You're a 24 healer. If anything beats you 1v1 you are bad.
    You ranked up 100,000 hk's plus on your multi-FOTE and you have the audacity to call ME bad? Lol.

    And I cant help but notice you dodged my question about Hunter utility? And what you bring to battlegrounds?
    Last edited by droodwar; 10-17-2012 at 10:17 PM.

    Work in progress - Houdni F2P Frost Mage, Aggramar EU
    Work in progress - Ashn F2P Warrior, Aggramar EU
    Sig above created by me, accepting work for small fee.

  6. #46
    Is a noob Holypowah's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,941
    Likes (Given)
    149
    Likes (Received)
    126

    Re: 24 Spriest BiS Gear

    F2Ps don't have mind blast.

  7. #47
    Banned

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    877
    Likes (Given)
    64
    Likes (Received)
    114

    Re: 24 Spriest BiS Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by droodwar View Post
    [I]This bracket, does not need, any more flavour of the month classes. Please, roll something thats fun to play because the mechanics are interesting
    I'm tired after getting 1-2 spriests in AB and WSG that can rule the entire battleground. I have a 24 Holy Paladin HEALER that has around 2.2k unbuffed, 2.4k buffed. When one level 23 priest can lower my health by 3/4 in one Mind Blast then the class has really gone to shit.
    ok I HAD To weight in on this one,a 24 Blood elf Holy paladin who had arcane arcane resists in cata accuses a f2p hunter of imbalance, LOL,, in my opinion paladins are the ultimate unbalanced character - they, along with hunter/rogue.priest were THE FoTM in cata.Tanks that heal like its going out of style. They're B-52's that have the healing power of the entire Red Cross and can still dps. In my eyes even a GY farming shadow priest has more honor/dignity than ANY paladin throught whole cata/MoP.

    But this is on average how much a 24 spriest hits( i have 1% resists and 2.3k ish life buffed)



    it may seem hard to recover aftera 500ish mindblast+1.1k devouring plague since you 2.4k healthpool suddently jumped to 800 hp not counting Swain/other players beating on you
    Likes CripzBlood, leotseddap, droodwar liked this post
     

  8. #48
    Semi Twink

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    43
    Likes (Given)
    9
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Re: 24 Spriest BiS Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by Lillhunter View Post
    lol seriously? Oh no I can't 1v5 ppl if one of those 5 is a spriest.. this must be fixed! I should always be able to 1v5 ppl no matter of class.

    Why are healers even in this thread complaining about spriests? I'd hate to see how you healers would feel if you played a hybrid or a class that can't heal at all
    You are failing to read the post. It's ok I'll reiterate for you; Spriests are OP at the moment. So are druids. Read that? Say it again? So are druids.

    I feel that spriests have their nose in front however, because no one gets roflstomped by a resto druid, they just can't bring it down.

  9. #49
    Twink

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    11

    Re: 24 Spriest BiS Gear

    I have no idea what everyone is arguing about! Most of us PvP in BGs such as WSG and AB. There are HARDLY ANY situations where there is a 1v1 combat. It is almost always 2v1 or more. A shadow priest can be taken down very very easily. They cant do the "OMG NERF THAT" DPS to you out of shadow form. All you need to do is get them out of shadow form by bursting their bubble ect. Then once they start healing themselves you can kill them. Shadow priest heals are easily out DPSable. People on this forum are like "OMG THAT CLASS DOES MORE DAMAGE NOW THAN IT DOES BEFORE MOP, NERF IT NOW!!" It just goes to show how bad people really are and the lack of thought they put into things.

    PNADRAPEYOLOSWAG
    Click HERE to see my Armory

  10. #50
    the Bloodthirsty leotseddap's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,150
    Likes (Given)
    187
    Likes (Received)
    165

    Re: 24 Spriest BiS Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by inoobupro View Post
    ok I HAD To weight in on this one,a 24 Blood elf Holy paladin who had arcane arcane resists in cata accuses a f2p hunter of imbalance, LOL,, in my opinion paladins are the ultimate unbalanced character - they, along with hunter/rogue.priest were THE FoTM in cata.Tanks that heal like its going out of style. They're B-52's that have the healing power of the entire Red Cross and can still dps. In my eyes even a GY farming shadow priest has more honor/dignity than ANY paladin throught whole cata/MoP.

    But this is on average how much a 24 spriest hits( i have 1% resists and 2.3k ish life buffed)



    it may seem hard to recover aftera 500ish mindblast+1.1k devouring plague since you 2.4k healthpool suddently jumped to 800 hp not counting Swain/other players beating on you
    These numbers are kinda right attacking a leather wearer. My example was on plate cause we were talking about pallies wich will have a bit more armor damage reduction. Thx Inoobupro for another example and always a pleasure to read your posts.
    Want to know how the Aerie Peak F2P community was created? Check this and that
    Want to join Wandering isle stayers? Check it Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    As for me not giving a crap about the community -- I don't twink, so why would I care?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •