Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
20-29 Bracket - why people choose 24s over 20. in Twink Battleground Brackets
    Twink

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Re: why people choose 24s over 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmaz View Post
    srry 2 inform u but good players don't play this shitstain embarrassment of a bracket

: )
    Every bracket is shit according to everyone in that bracket

Senior Twink

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Karmaz View Post
    srry 2 inform u but good players don't play this shitstain embarrassment of a bracket

: )
    hmm relatively this bracket does have good players. Proportional-ize man.

Pug

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesikämmen View Post
    Spriest + protpala are the 2 FotM specs in 20-24 atm (with druid supposedly being the third), if you want any challenge and not get spat on in every bg, dont roll spriest or protpala.

I really don't give a fuck if there's a few more protpalas or bad spriests running around in wsg, but as you said you didn't want to be a FotM roller... Just trying to help you
    What about ret pally? Are they any good? I would just have to farm the JP for the BoA Axe and I could go it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm an f2p and I'm okay with 24's as long as they know they have a huge advantage and don't think too highly of themselves when they beat 20's.

And as long as they know that even if they're skilled it really goes unappreciated because of that advantage.

And as long as they feel terrible aching shame when I defeat them.

You can complain about 24s and tell them to reroll 20s, or you can farm swiftness potions, learn some tunnel/roof jumps (and glitch spots *wink*) and play smarter than the 24s.

But as an f2p you'll never see a glorious comeback defeat against a bunch of Goliaths (24s) unless you're willing to sling some stones (instead of afking and coming to the forums to complain).
    Likes Allybeboba liked this post

Pug

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The reason chose 24 over 20 is this:

I pay for the game and as far as i'm concerned that gives me a right to the advantage!

Nah I'm joking. Although it sorta does, thats not the reason. The reason is that I have a level 90 main, which i love to play! Buuuuut i also love getting high... For me playing my 24 is all about having fun. Its not serious, its where i can go and play fast passed SIMPLE PvP.

Of course i like to win, but i'm not bothered if i lose. ITS ONLY A GAME.

I have massive respect for f2p 20s, everyone knows (although most 24s wont admit it) you gotta be better and play smarter as a 20. But i have a main for playing smart.

I would rather BE camped than camp. GY camping is boring, i don't wanna stand in 1 spot for 20 mins while fewer and fewer people spawn. I would rather have you try and camp me. Notice i say TRY

ANYWAY. That my 2 cents.
    For anyone interested this is me: Maddíe @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft

I'm showing shadow right now, but I mix it up between that and disc depending on how I'm feeling. I'm not "BiS" and i dont know if ill ever get AGMs but whatever.
    Keep an eye out for me and feel free to message me in game if you wanna que or do some wargames (Im playing quite a lot on her right now)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Anewname View Post
    The reason chose 24 over 20 is this:

I pay for the game and as far as i'm concerned that gives me a right to the advantage!

Nah I'm joking. Although it sorta does, thats not the reason. The reason is that I have a level 90 main, which i love to play! Buuuuut i also love getting high... For me playing my 24 is all about having fun. Its not serious, its where i can go and play fast passed SIMPLE PvP.

Of course i like to win, but i'm not bothered if i lose. ITS ONLY A GAME.

I have massive respect for f2p 20s, everyone knows (although most 24s wont admit it) you gotta be better and play smarter as a 20. But i have a main for playing smart.

I would rather BE camped than camp. GY camping is boring, i don't wanna stand in 1 spot for 20 mins while fewer and fewer people spawn. I would rather have you try and camp me. Notice i say TRY

ANYWAY. That my 2 cents.
    For anyone interested this is me: Maddíe @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft

I'm showing shadow right now, but I mix it up between that and disc depending on how I'm feeling. I'm not "BiS" and i dont know if ill ever get AGMs but whatever.
    Keep an eye out for me and feel free to message me in game if you wanna que or do some wargames (Im playing quite a lot on her right now)
    You are the worst kind. End up in a game against any one with a brain and you will get slapped silly. Let's hope you queue with a healer

<TbaggerZ>

20-29 EU Twink Guild is recruiting!

Kilda#2489 [EU]

Pug

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And why am i the worst kind? Mr high and mighty.

What makes you JUMP to the conclusion that I am incompetent?
    Last edited by Anewname; 01-07-2013 at 04:27 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Anewname View Post
    And why am i the worst kind? Mr high and mighty.

What makes you JUMP to the conclusion that I am incompetent?
    Hes just saying that u are Spriest"worst kind" cuz they are OP and most of them suck and are not objective.
    Like hunter in cata, "i stay in mid cuz i can kill all=fun", Spriest are the hunters of cata.

We dont know how u play but its like cata hunters, u have that stereotype.

Roll Disc would be great cuz alliance often misses healers.

Pug

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I get that there is a stigma with shadow priests, but that's no reason to be rude.
    I have about 7 hours of play time on that toon, and have only completed 1 bg at 24 (which we won and i topped for both healing AND kills).

Look at my shoulders, that is an old enchant is it not? I've been twinking, on and off, on many different characters and servers for a long time. DO NOT tell me i will get "slapped silly" when you have nothing to back this up.

Also, im bored at work and love a good argument on forums
    Likes Kilda liked this post

Twink

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I thot he meant ur gear choices were a bit spotty.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information